* when I vacation I tend to read the newspapers from that area, just to check out what is going on. I love areas where I can get my two a day paper fix in.
* Arizona is reeling from the downturn in our economy, you know, the recession that no one wants to call a recession. The housing market is on the mat right now with thousands of jobs being lost in the escrow market, and the real estate market.
* The state instituted a new way to verify immigration status that is causing major concern with employers. They are losing employees by the droves, and business because the employees brought in family and neighbors to buy. A much different consideration than what we have in Pennsylvania where folks aren’t worried about how they are going to keep their restaurants open if their employees can’t verify their immigration status.
* Yeah right.
* Arizona is one of 11 states where an insurance company can drop your coverage if you have a mental illness. What the hell is up with that?
* Don’t be an mentally ill, illegal alien living in Arizona working in the service industry.