A whole bunch of you folks have been searching “25 random things about me” and have ended up here.
Since you stopped by I thought that I would shoot you 25 more.
1. I loved reading “The DaVinci Code” so much more than seeing the movie. But then I really don’t like the movie adaptation of any book.
2. I am sad that Harry Potter books are no longer being written. I really loved that series of books.
3. I am drawn to dark movies such as “The Matrix”, and the “Underworld” series. And I just saw the second Resident Evil film. Have to check out the last one here pretty soon.
4. I have to brew another batch of beer next week.
5. I need to come up with another beer recipe soon.
6. I need a vehicle with 4-wheel drive so that I don’t have to putt behind the rest of the 2-wheel drive weenies when it snows.
7. As much as I hate Mark Harmons acting, I love “NCIS”.
8. When it gets nasty, and snowy like it was today I would rather do nothing than nap in a room with a fireplace.
9. I want a house with a fireplace.
10. And why not have a 2 car garage to go with it.
11. And I really like the idea of raising alpaca.
12. I am driving a truck that I bought in 1994, and has 258,000 miles on it.
13. I suck so much at workplace politics.
14. I once spent an entire afternoon before a Super Bowl game running around Columbus, Ohio searching for big enough pieces of foam rubber to turn into cheese head hats. That was a lot more enjoyable than watching 10 minutes of the game and having the boys get bored.
15. My sons gave me a complex because they always got bored doing things with me.
16. I thought that owning your own business was cool, until I found out how much freaking work went in to it.
17. In growing older I have become quirky. This is scary to me.
18. I have this thing about sleeping in a quiet room. I have to have white noise, usually a fan, running.
19. I really miss “The West Wing”.
20. I really don’t like the main character in “Burn Notice”. He is just a tad to smug, and smarmy for my taste.
21. I keep waiting to see if my eldest son decides that he wants to get a tattoo with me.
22. I am trying to decide whether or not to get more worms for this next spring and summer.
23. And if I get them, will I try to over winter them?
24. How many of you are brave enough to do this?
Send me you random things putting them in the comments, and I will post them here. Give it a shot, it is very freeing.