Ok, I admit it. I watch “Dog the Bounty Hunter”. MLW got me hooked on it, and I have noticed one very important thing about this show. When Dog goes somewhere to help a friend he always does it in a way that makes him look better than the person he helps. He needs to make himself look better than.
That concerns me.
Watching afternoon television, you end up watching a bazillion ads for drugs. And each one of them has this long recitation of possible side-effects. Listening to the litany of possible maladies brought on by ingesting a particular drug does not make me want to rush out ot my Dr. and beg him to prescribe said drug to me. I just can’t see myself saying that I am willing to take the chance that I will end up with expolsive poop. Not me. Sorry.
via the powerful force that Facebook is, I have befriended Grant Rampy. Yes, THAT Grant Rampy. Grant is a syndicated news announcer. Here in Pennsylvania, we find him most reporting on what is going on in Washington, DC. And today he made me his friend on Facebook. That is so cool.
I am currently trying to get a local anchor, Al Gnoza, to make me his friend. More on that later.
Is that even a sentence?
1. As the song says, there hasn’t been a day when money hasn’t got in my way. Let’s leave that without a long drawn out explaination, ok?
2. I look forward to my vacation down on the North Carolina shore so much each year, that it hurts. I need to live on the ocean. In a warm climate. But not too warm, because I sweat like no other.
3. Bet you are glad that you read that part, now aren’t you?
4. I am a cyber-stalker. I try to find old classmates, and friends constantly. And when I do find them, I start inundating them with the craziness that goes on in my head and they usually end up not writing back to me.
5. I am not really crazy.
6. I think.
7. Everyone who owns a 4-wheel drive vehicle needs to go through a training course on how to use that vehicle so that it doesn’t become a death machine for the rest of the populace at large. You know who I am talking about. And you know who you are. Learn how to use it, or we will blow it up.
8. My dog is the most fierce, ferocious zombie killer there is. But she doesn’t like to go out in the rain. So if there is a zombie attack while it is raining me and my family are screwed.
9. I am still trying to figure out how to make $1,000,000 by blogging. The money is just not rolling in like it should. This is disappointing.
10. Done for now. Anyone have anything to add?